Your slogan is a very important part of your brand. It affords you the opportunity to explain exactly who you are and what you can do for people in a way that your company name and logo can’t. It also gives you a good way to incorporate your Primary Keywords and optimize your website even more.
Think of your slogan this way: it is the message that you want your customers to remember if they remember nothing else. It is your “elevator pitch” in 99% less time (I would call it your “drive-by pitch”). If you had one sentence in which to describe your brand and make an impact on a potential customer, what would you say?
The following are slogans I generated for some of my clients. Again, think about your keyword phrase and try to make something interesting.
- Athletic Strength Training for Long Term Results
- Unconventional Strength Training for Athletes
- Using Kettlebells & Beyond for Performance Strength Training
- Strong is Good, Strong and Bulletproof is Better
- An Athlete is Only as Strong as His Worst Injury
- Preventing Injuries Builds Stronger Athletes
- Strength. Performance. Longevity.
- High Intensity Group Based Fitness
- High Intensity Exercise, Community Gained Results
- High Intensity Functional Training for All Fitness Levels
- Savage Exercise Systems, Savage Fitness Results
- Get Fit, Get Outside
- Come Discover the Nature of Fitness with Me
- Journey Through the Nature of Fitness
- Simply Living is Not Enough
- Finding Fitness in the Depths of Nature
- We Train to Play
- Fitness is a Journey
- Fitness is both a mindset and a mission.
- Fitness Training to Move You Forward
- A Systematic Approach to Body Transformation
- We’ve All Been There, Now It’s Time for a Transformation
- We Help People Change Their Bodies & Minds