Month-to-Month (No minimum duration)
This agreement is between MegaMad Websites and the Client. Client is contracting MegaMad Websites as a provider of website maintenance services. Services not considered “standard website maintenance” are subject to be charged at a regular hourly rate of $75, and will not be considered part of this contract. The minimum charge for maintenance is $75, any additional work that is included in this agreement will be charged at $75/per hour.
What IS included in this agreement:
- Edit, revise, update or create new textual/minor graphical content.
- Consultation, and guidance on the use of the websites.
- Onpage SEO such as Meta tags (title, description, keywords), alt tag, h1, h2, h3.
- Regular monitoring and updating to ensure impeccable performance across all major browsers due to the fact that not all browsers render sites in the same way.
- Protection against hackers from gaining access to your site. We can also protect your emails from spam attacks, which can be troublesome and frequent if not dealt with efficiently.
- Regular and thorough backups of your site so that it may be fully restored in case of loss.
- We’re here should you need us for consultation and advice.
- Monitoring your website functionality to ensure that everything is working as it should and upgrade where necessary. Some plugins may become outdated and no longer work with the newest version of your website software. Plugins may need upgrading to accommodate the newer version, or become obsolete with the improvements in the website software.
- Downtime is highly inconvenient for any website owner and when it happens it is important to have someone on hand to help. We can assist you by liaising with the hosting company to sort out the situation as quickly as possible.
*When your site is offline and you need immediate technical support, we ensure that option is available and deal with any issues ourselves so you don’t have to.
What is NOT included in this agreement:
1. Website redesign, re-alignment or re-development equalling more than 50% change to web page, websites, web graphics on the website (i.e. 4 graphics on website, and you want 3 changed, there is a charge for anything above 2, meaning 50%)
2. CMS design or integration including but not limited to blogs, shopping carts and web forums. These require a separate design agreements.
MegaMad Websites shall provide Client with minor updates to the websites for an indefinite period of within this contract. The contract will be paid on a Monthly Basis with the 1st payment due as soon as initial work is complete and each payment due around the date of initial payment of each month.
During the duration of this contract, the Client agrees that MegaMad Websites will be the sole provider of maintenance services for the websites, and no other party will have access to or rights to change the websites. If a party other than MegaMad Websites makes changes to the websites, any errors that are created must be repaired and will be charged for at the hourly rate specified above. Minor updates should not exceed more than 50% of the content on any single site page, THE PERCENTAGE TO BE DETERMINED BY MegaMad Websites.
Deadlines & Deliverables:
MegaMad Websites will respond to all maintenance requests from Client within 36 hours on weekdays and 48 hours on weekends, via email or phone, with a confirmation that the request was received, and an estimated completion date for each action item in the request. Maintenance requests received after 18:00 CMT may not be completed until the next business day unless prior arrangements have been made. Most work will be done within this time frame, this is mostly precautionary.
MegaMad Websites will adhere to all quoted deadlines for the deliverables in the maintenance requests at all possible costs. In the event that MegaMad Websites has any issues in delivering on a quoted deadline, Client will be notified via email or telephone the reasoning for any change.
Any revisions, additions or redesign Client requests MegaMad Websites to perform that is not specified in this document shall be considered “additional” and will require separate agreement and payment. MegaMad Websites shall advise Client on any requested work that falls within these bounds.
Client hereby authorizes MegaMad Websites to access their web hosting account, providing active user name / password combinations for access to the server via FTP, assuring that ‘write permissions’ are in place on said hosting provider.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States of America applicable therein.
Signing this document means you agree to the terms of this document “Web Maintenance Agreement.